High-Temp Red RTV Silicone GasketFormulated for hi-temp applications. Replaces almost any cut gasket by making reliable "formed-in-place" gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Coat pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability. Temperature range -65ºF to 650ºF (-54°C to 343°C) intermittent. Resists auto and shop fluids. First generation gasket maker. Fills gaps to 0.25” when fully cured. MIL-A-46106 B
Packaging information is provided on your left.
- Eliminate costly inventory of cut gaskets
- Easily makes cut gaskets in all shapes and sizes
- Hi temperature, general-purpose gasket maker or sealant
- Use on rigid or flexible flanges
- Temperature range -65ºF to 650ºF (-54°C to 343°C) intermittent