Sensor-Safe Blue RTV Silicone GasketThe original Permatex blue makes reliable "formed-in-place" gaskets that resist shrinking, cracking and migrating. Product cures to a strong, flexible rubber that seals flanges against leakage and resists oil and other shop fluids. Coat pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability. Temperature range -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) intermittent. Low volatility. Fills gaps to .25" when fully cured.
Packaging information is provided on your left.
- Eliminate costly inventory of cut gaskets
- Easily makes cut gaskets in all shapes and sizes
- General-purpose gasket maker or gasket sealant
- Use on rigid or flexible flanges
- Temperature range -65ºF to 500ºF (-54°C to 260°C) intermittent